Willkommen! Anmelden Kostenlos registrieren!

Langzeittest.de
Autos im langjährigen Alltagstest bei Privatpersonen
Diskussionsforen zu unseren Testfahrzeugen

Erweiterte Suche

ABS Garantie (1153 Klicks)

In diesem Forum können zur Zeit keine Beiträge verfasst oder geändert werden. Eine Anmeldung ist ebenfalls nicht möglich.
Chrysler Voyager LE 3,3 Bj.93
Hi beisammen,

ich hab da was aus`m Amiland bezüglich der sog. ABS-Garantie gefunden, das müsste doch bei uns auch gültig sein. Einfach mal den Chryslerhändler maltretieren....

Jim Grant's Tech Tips

92 Plymouth Voyager, ABS Problems & Safety Recall
Q: The ABS warning light on my '94 Plymouth Voyager has come on. I turned the ignition off and on three times to get the computer to flash trouble codes. The only code I got was 55. According to my manual that means nothing is wrong with the system, yet the light remains on. At times, the brake pedal is hard to push, then it seems to work fine. From what I'm told if the ABS light is on, the brakes will stop my car in the normal manner. Why is my brake pedal hard to push on sometimes? Could the ABS warning light be on for any other reason?

A:There is a National Safety Recall on vehicles of your type and it's critical that you take your vehicle to the dealer as soon as possible for inspection! ALLDATA Information Systems shows Safety Recall No. 685 which pertains to problems: Chrysler Corp. had with the Anti-lock Brake Systems (ABS) on some front wheel drive vehicles manufactured from '91 through '93. The cause of the problem was due to a failure in the ABS hydraulic control unit. Because of internal wear the ABS function would fail and there would be a major loss in braking "stopping" ability. The symptoms of this failure include; A substantial increase in brake force necessary to stop the vehicle. Either the Brake System Warning Light or the Anti-lock Warning Light remains illuminated for more than two minutes after starting the vehicle or if either light comes on at any other time during vehicle operation.

:-))! If your vehicle is identified as being equipped with this Anti-lock Brake System, repairs will be at no cost to the owner even if you are not the original owner of the vehicle. There is an "entire life of the vehicle warranty" on the ABS hydraulic control unit. Chrysler has also extended the warranty on the other ABS components to 10 years or 100,000 miles whichever occurs first. In addition, Chrysler will reimburse the vehicle owner of any previous ABS component expenses incurred within the limits of the warranty. :-))!

Don't wait! One of my customers had a heart racing ride down a snowy Vermont hillside; fortunately no one was injured. If you have any trouble getting your vehicle inspected or repaired you can contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration at 1-800-424-9393.

Gruß Pit
ThemaAutorDatum/Zeit

ABS Garantie (1153 Klicks)

Peter Schmidt12.02.03

Re: ABS Garantie (449 Klicks)

Karsten Friedemann12.02.03

Re: ABS Garantie (425 Klicks)

Raimund-Dirk23.08.06

Re: ABS Garantie (515 Klicks)

Raimund-Dirk19.10.06

© 2000-2017 Langzeittest.de e.V. wwwlangzeittestde