Willkommen! Anmelden Kostenlos registrieren!

Langzeittest.de
Autos im langjährigen Alltagstest bei Privatpersonen
Diskussionsforen zu unseren Testfahrzeugen

Erweiterte Suche

Re: leseleuchten (386 Klicks)

In diesem Forum können zur Zeit keine Beiträge verfasst oder geändert werden. Eine Anmeldung ist ebenfalls nicht möglich.
Zafira 2.2i 16V Automatik
Hello Reinhold

Hello there everyone!

>Very nice site!
Thank You.

>Sorry for writing in English, einfacher.
So let's answer in english.

>Anyone there that can tell me (auf Deutchs) if >the readinglights for the second row seats will >fit in the roofsupport bracket on the first row
>(especially at the Beifahrer). To my experience >they do not fit.
I don't understand the question. What do you mean with "roofsupport bracket"

>The same question for the second row ashtrays >(not that I smoke, nor allow anyone ), but I >like to have it complete.
Do you want to mount new ashtray in the spare place in the two doors in the second row? This should be possible i have ashtrays in the doors of the second row.

>Also I do not understand why Opel doesn't put >ashtrays, readinglights and speakers (holes) in >the third row seats.
Me either...

>Naturally you can start drilling holes >everywhere, but I would like to keep my car >as "standard" as possible.
So no music, readig and smoking in the third row.

>Last question anyone who has experienced the >difference of a zafira with and without ESP
>(Electronic Stabilization something)?
I've made a driving course (1 Day) to get the expirience with ABS and ESP, but i can't tell you how the car reacts without ESP, because in the newer Zafiras you can't turn it off. I tried to pull out the responsible fuse, but then you also have no ABS and no electric steering. So i have no expirience myself.

Greetings
Daniele
ThemaAutorDatum/Zeit

leseleuchten (740 Klicks)

Reinold de Vries24.12.03

Re: leseleuchten (386 Klicks)

Daniele Leucci06.01.04

© 2000-2017 Langzeittest.de e.V. wwwlangzeittestde