Willkommen! Anmelden Kostenlos registrieren!

Langzeittest.de
Autos im langjährigen Alltagstest bei Privatpersonen
Diskussionsforen zu unseren Testfahrzeugen

Erweiterte Suche

Alle e-mails in 2001 (2202 Klicks)

In diesem Forum können zur Zeit keine Beiträge verfasst oder geändert werden. Eine Anmeldung ist ebenfalls nicht möglich.
D, Citroën C5I Kombi 2.2HDI
16. November 2001
Dear Sirs,
please make an offer for one Citroen C5 Weekend/Break 2.2 HDI SX/Prestige (ID: 05300-12 for limo) Additional equipment: Leather interior, Metallic paint Sincerely, roland wenzel

19. November 2001
Dear Mr Wenzel
Thank you for your inquiry. Please find attached a quotation for the C5 2,2 HDi incl. the required equipment. We look forward to hear from you. Best regards, Kristian Kryel

22. November 2001
Dear Mr. Kryel,
it is nice to see your fast response to my inquiry. There are some open questions:
1. Well, it is difficult for me to send a 10% Deposit to a company I do not know. Could you please provide any "proof of existence" of your company?
2. The equipment of the car is different to the Citroen Denmark specification. Your equipment list seems to be outdated. Could you explain this?
3. How long do you expect the delivery time to be?
4. It would be easier (and much cheaper) for me to do the payment via EUROGIRO instead of SWIFT. Do you have a bank using EUROGIRO?
5. Do you accept Euro as payment currency?
Thanks in advance for your cooperation. Best regards, roland wenzel

Anmerkung: Die Bankbürgschaft habe ich mir von der Bank nochmals gegenbestätigen lassen. Die Bezahlung in Euro erfolgt mit 3% Aufschlag als Umtauschgebühr, es empfieht sich, in DKK zu bezahlen.

23. November 2001
Dear Mr Wenzel
Please find attached documents which proof our liability and existence so you can feel more secure by dealing with us. Regarding the equipment list it was updated in September. As far as I am aware there has been made no radical changes in specifications since then. If so could you please specify what the differences you have noticed might be, then we will make sure the quotation will be corrected. Lead time of delivery is depending on which colour of car and interior you choose. If you choose a grey metallic colour and dark grey leather we might be able to get one within a couple of weeks. In worse case it will be approximately 12-16 weeks if we have to make a factory order. In order for me to give you a more firm delivery date, please specify colour of leather and exterior colour. We do not have a Euro account yet. However, we do have a credit card account but it is much more expensive to use this way of transfer compared to a normal transfer. We look forward to you comments. Best regards, Kristian Kryel

26. November 2001
Dear Mr. Kryel,
perfect, the bank confirmation will do. For the equipment, I am missing ESP and cruise control. Both items have been added by Citroen for the 2.2 HDi engine version (I will attach the Citroen specification list to this e-mail). And I would like to know, whether the front lamps are always turned on (as this is the danish law). Color, well, this is an easy decision. My wife wants the car to be flame red, thus the interior will be light grey (or beige or grey, this is not consistent in the Citroen specification). I assume this will require a factory order. Best regards, Roland Wenzel

26. November 2001
Dear Mr Wenzel
You are absolutely right about the ESP and Cruise control. These features are standard on the HDi 2,2. Regarding the permanent headlight, please be informed, that it is only a question of dismounting a module in the car if you do not wish to have the headlights turned on permanently. This is a very simple procedure which we will be able to do on arrival. I have made inquiries about delivery time of the vehicles with the required information, and I am told the timeframe is approximately 8 weeks. Best regards, Kristian Kryel

Anmerkung: Die simple Prozedur der Deaktivierung des Dauerabblendlichtes wurde bei der Übergabe nicht durchgeführt. Der Händler hatte noch nie etwas davon gehört, daß man diese Option abschalten kann.

28. November 2001
Dear Mr. Kryel,
well, I think we are through with the preparational discussion, I am ready to order the C5. However, I will leave for vacation (three weeks) next week, so you will get the 10% deposit in January. But to get things started I would like to ask you to send the documents I need. Car specification: - Citroen C5 2.2 HDi Prestige Weekend; Metallic paint, color flame-red; Leather interior, color light-grey; Park-package (Sidespejle elektrisk foldbare med bakautomatik og baksensor); all other specification as described in the technical specifications, issued by Citroen in June 2001. For the pick-up of the car, well, how much time do I have to organize the travel to denmark? I have asked Lufthansa and there might be a week delay before I get a flight to Aarhus. Is this acceptable for you? Second question is, do I have to use the danish tax-free licence plates or can I pay the car, get the contract and the paperwork, get a german car registration and german licence plates, go to your place and pick up the car? And a third option I have to offer: Can I pick-up the car directly at the manufacturing site in France. This is closer to Munich as Aarhus. Thank you very much for your support so far, best regards, Roland Wenzel

Anmerkung: Die deutsche Zulassungsstelle will das Auto sehen, deshalb muß das Auto mit Zoll-Kennzeichen zugelassen werden.

28. November 2001
Dear Mr Wenzel
We have send the registration papers to sign along with a "Preliminary Order Confirmation" today. As soon as deposit has entered our account the car will be considered as ordered and you will receive an order confirmation. If deposit is transferred into our account, by the middle of January, your car will arrive in the middle of April according to Citroen. If deposit is transferred within the next week the car should be ready for collection in February. If you would take my advise, please do not hesitate to transfer deposit before you leave on holiday. At the moment the demand for Diesel cars are very high,(especially in France due to increasing petrol prices.)and we are already experiencing enormous delays on Renault Laguna dci because the suppliers of common rail diesel engine spare parts can not cope up with the high demand from the manufacture. In other words - the Diesel time frame of delivery might be a little fragile at the moment. Regarding collection it is unfortunately not an option to pick it up in France as the Danish authorities have to inspect the car physically before we are able to register the car on tax free plates. However, if you choose to collect the car in Denmark I suggest that you travel by plane from Munich-Hamburg (tickets from 125 DM with Hapag-Lloyd) then take the bus from Hamburg to Aarhus which normally lasts 2 hours and 40 minutes. This fair will typically cost 50-80 DM. We will inform you about arrival of the car about three weeks before we receive it, so you will have time enough to make arrangements. We look forward to your comments. Best regards, Kristian Kryel Sales

1. Januar 2002
Dear Mr. Kryel,
a happy New Year 2002 to you and your family. I have advised 2000 Euro as deposit to your account at Jyske Bank. You should have received the signed documents by now. In case there is something missing or the money does not show up in the next week, please let me know. There are some open items I would like to ask you: Do I get the handbook in Danish only or is it possible to obtain a German or English version? Citroen Germany has changed their options for the Exclusive and the SX-Equipments. If Citroen Denmark has done this as well and Xenon headlamps are available for the 2.2 HDi Prestige, I take those as addition to my original order. If you get a Euro account by April, please let me know. You have written in an e-mail that 'if you choose to pick up the car in Denmark'. Hmm, do I have the option to get the car delivered to Germany? How much would that cost? Best regards, roland wenzel

2. Januar 2002
Dear Mr Wenzel
Thank you for your mail, and a happy new year to you as well. Regarding the users manual, you will have an English sample delivered with the car. Further to your questions about the Xenon lamps, I have checked out the official German web-page for Citroen. However I find that the optionals in the Danish Prestige version is similar to the German SX version. In other words Xenon is not an option in ether the Danish Prestige or the SX. Sadly enough, the 2,2 Exclusive HDi is not introduced to the Danish market at this state, but if you insist it is actually possible to upgrade the Prestige version to the exclusive version. If you we do so we would have to add approximately DKK 9,500 to the equipment that you have already chosen, and then the Xenon headlamps are incl. Furthermore, I am happy to inform you that we have just opened our Euro account today. Concerning delivery to Munich, I think I recall that our last transport was about DKK 2,900. I look forward to hear from you. Best regards, Kristian Kryel

Anmerkung: Bei der Übergabe wurden nur dänische Handbücher übergeben. Die englische Fassung wurde dann per Post nachgeschickt.

Nach der Überweisung der Anzahlung wurde Herr Kryel offensichtlich in den Ruhestand geschickt, ich habe ihn nie wieder per e-mail erreicht.
ThemaAutorDatum/Zeit

Import C5 aus Dänemark (5028 Klicks)

Roland Wenzel05.08.02

Alle e-mails in 2001 (2202 Klicks)

Roland Wenzel05.08.02

Angebot für das Auto (2250 Klicks)

Roland Wenzel05.08.02

Alle e-mails in 2002 (1575 Klicks)

Roland Wenzel05.08.02

Rechnung für das Auto (1996 Klicks)

Roland Wenzel05.08.02

E-mail der deutschen Zulassungsbehörde (1772 Klicks)

Roland Wenzel05.08.02

Auflistung aller Dokumente (1496 Klicks)

Roland Wenzel05.08.02

Auflistung aller Kosten (2531 Klicks)

Roland Wenzel05.08.02

Re: Auflistung aller Kosten (1875 Klicks)

Manfred Janda10.01.03

Re: Auflistung aller Kosten (1785 Klicks)

Roland Wenzel14.01.03

Re: Auflistung aller Kosten (1732 Klicks)

Mike Braune22.10.03

© 2000-2017 Langzeittest.de e.V. wwwlangzeittestde