Willkommen! Anmelden Kostenlos registrieren!

Langzeittest.de
Autos im langjährigen Alltagstest bei Privatpersonen
Diskussionsforen zu unseren Testfahrzeugen

Erweiterte Suche

Alle e-mails in 2002 (1575 Klicks)

In diesem Forum können zur Zeit keine Beiträge verfasst oder geändert werden. Eine Anmeldung ist ebenfalls nicht möglich.
D, Citroën C5I Kombi 2.2HDI
4. April 2002
Dear Mr Wenzel
Thank you for your mail. I am pleased to inform you that we have your car in Denmark and you will receive an invoice from my manager in the beginning of next week. Please let me know if you want to come to Denmark to collect your car? We can accept Euro cash or a bankers draft. You will have a Certificate of Conformity with the car and the invoice will tell that it is a factory new car. We can make the insurance for one day DKK 420 or one week DKK 1.280 please let me know and we will have the Danish number plates on for you. Best regards, Susanne Andersen

6. April 2002
Dear Roland Wenzel, we are pleased to advise you as follows: With reference to previous correspondance we are pleased to advise you your new car is ready for delivery/shipment. 1) Enclosed please find copy of our Invoice No. 201-1800 covering your new car. (You will notice the chassis No from the invoice). ---end deleted---

9. April 2002
Good morning Mr. Tjornelunde,
whoa, those numbers doesn't look familiar. Are you sure you picked the correct price from your catalog? The price for the Citroen in your order confirmation as well as on your web site is 10% lower as in the current invoice. Secondly, you state below that "the actual daily exchange rate on the day of delivery will be used". I would like to pay in Euro, but your exchange rate is 1.3% higher than the official exchange rate. What daily exchange rate do you use? I am sorry about this, so far everything worked very well with AutoCar. Many of my fellow Citroen drivers in Germany have asked me where I get my new C5. I would like to give a good reputation about your company. Best regards, roland wenzel

Anmerkung: Auf diese e-mail habe ich nie eine Antwort erhalten. Eine Woche später kam dann die lakonische Bemerkung von Frau Andersen, das der Preis schon so in Ordnung ist.

11. April 2002
Dear Mrs. Andersen,
ok, I had a longer discussion with Lufthansa and I managed to find a solution for my trip to Aarhus. I will take a plane to Copenhagen and a train to Aarhus. My favorite travel day would be April, 25th, arriving at Aarhus main station at 15:10. However, I have not booked the flight yet, because I am very insecure about the payment and the price of the car. There has been no response to my last e-mail, thus I delayed all travel preparation until this misunderstanding is cleared. Regarding the "Certificat fabriksnyt koretoj", well, I need a copy of this document to get the car registered in Germany. I am sure that this is a factory new car, but the german authorities need the original invoice to give their ok to the registration. Best regards, roland wenzel

Anmerkung: Dieses Zertifikat ist die Zollbescheinigung für die Einfuhr nach Dänemark. Mit diesem Dokument erspart man sich das Schreiben vom Kraftfahrtbundesamt. Siehe auch das Schreiben von der deutschen Zulassungsbehörde.

12. April 2002
Dear Mr Wenzel
Thank you for your mail. We look forward to see you in Denmark April 25th. And you will have an original invoice when you arrive in Denmark. I will have to come back to you next week with the payment of the car. Best regards, Susanne Andersen

18. April 2002
Dear Mr Wenzel
Thank you for your mail and thank you for putting DKK 92.701 into our account. I have to inform you that the invoice you have recieved from my manager is quite all right. Please let me know when we can expect to receive DKK 45.964 from you and please let me know if you still are planning to come to Denmark April 25th at 15.10. Best regards, Susanne Andersen

18. April 2002
Dear Mrs. Andersen,
just found your phone call on my answering machine. The money is the second deposit for the car, I did not want to travel with that much cash in my pockets. And I re-checked your invoice from April 8th: I found another DKK 500 for the certificate of conformity. Funny, but Mr. Kryel never mentioned in any of his e-mails that you sell this document for money. I thought it comes with the car. More or less, the difference between your confirmed offer and the issued invoice sums up to 2000 Euro. As I said in my last e-mail sent today, I would like to have an explanation for the price raise. Regards, roland wenzel

Anmerkung: An dieser Stelle hatte ich mich dazu entschlossen, das Auto auch für 2000 Euro mehr zu kaufen. Es gab einfach keine Alternative, der Preis war immernoch unschlagbar günstig. Also habe ich den Hauptbetrag überwiesen, damit ich nicht noch hunderte von Euros in Umtauschgebühren versenken muß.

29. April 2002
Dear Mrs. Andersen,
the car is registered, the registration office was more than happy to have the document we had the long discussion about. They changed the rules, as I have told you. Three more things to do: A: I need the german or english description of the car. There are some options to set up and I do not know how to do it. B: My wife wants to know how to turn off the permanent headlights. Your boss said he will require on this. C: And the floor mats are missing! My local Citroen dealer told me that they are missing. I have checked the description of the car and correct, I should have floor mats for front (standard) and rear (comes with the leather option). I would assume that your Citroen dealer took them out and sells them separately. Could you please check if you can get them. They are pretty expensive and I would like to save the 500DKK. Except this, everything worked well. Best regards, roland wenzel

Anmerkung: Die Fußmatten habe ich mir in Deutschland neu gekauft. Obwohl im Angebot für das Auto explizit die Fußmatten angegeben sind. Aber wegen 30 Euro einen Aufstand anzetteln, den ich nicht gewinnen kann...

29. April 2002
Dear Mr Wenzel
Thank you for your mail. I am happy to hear that the document you finally had from us helped you to have your car registred so fast. I will remember this for next time. 1. I have ordred the English manual for you and I will send it to you as soon as I have it. 2. You have to take your car to your local Citroen to have the permanent lights turned of. 3. I have checked at our local Citroen and the information I had was that there should not be floor mats in your car. Best regards, Susanne Andersen
ThemaAutorDatum/Zeit

Import C5 aus Dänemark (5028 Klicks)

Roland Wenzel05.08.02

Alle e-mails in 2001 (2202 Klicks)

Roland Wenzel05.08.02

Angebot für das Auto (2250 Klicks)

Roland Wenzel05.08.02

Alle e-mails in 2002 (1575 Klicks)

Roland Wenzel05.08.02

Rechnung für das Auto (1996 Klicks)

Roland Wenzel05.08.02

E-mail der deutschen Zulassungsbehörde (1772 Klicks)

Roland Wenzel05.08.02

Auflistung aller Dokumente (1496 Klicks)

Roland Wenzel05.08.02

Auflistung aller Kosten (2531 Klicks)

Roland Wenzel05.08.02

Re: Auflistung aller Kosten (1875 Klicks)

Manfred Janda10.01.03

Re: Auflistung aller Kosten (1785 Klicks)

Roland Wenzel14.01.03

Re: Auflistung aller Kosten (1732 Klicks)

Mike Braune22.10.03

© 2000-2017 Langzeittest.de e.V. wwwlangzeittestde